I’m quiet as we enter the scout pod and rise toward Keesha’s ship.
I smell the Fiklow pilot’s fear, and I can’t help but touch his thoughts.
He wonders what I am.
A Jiku wearing a Fiklow body?
The shadow to the queen?
Or a spirit from the world of the dead, come to consume the living?
- 5Mar12: Book 3, Part3 Draft
- 25Jul11: Book 3, Part 2 Draft
- 29Apr11: Book 3, Part 1 Draft
- 15Aug10: Book 2 -- First Edit
- 17Feb10: Book 1 -- First Edit, including four new stories
- 31Aug09: The rough drafts of my first two books, Traveling Home and Echoes of War are posted. It took me just about a year.