Voice of the Storm
I sit quietly on an island and watch the waves and the clouds in the distance.
My perch is a ring of small hills, covered in green and flowers.
I learned of the island from the old ones.
It reminds me of the sacred hills in Tshuan, though the hills here are much smaller.
We are far from Tshuan, but long ago the kings would send their children here.
Age eleven is called the age of will.
At this age, a Jiku child can declare her desire to enter the guilds.
The Jiku believe … Read more
- 5Mar12: Book 3, Part3 Draft
- 25Jul11: Book 3, Part 2 Draft
- 29Apr11: Book 3, Part 1 Draft
- 15Aug10: Book 2 -- First Edit
- 17Feb10: Book 1 -- First Edit, including four new stories
- 31Aug09: The rough drafts of my first two books, Traveling Home and Echoes of War are posted. It took me just about a year.