A Good Death
Dilasa and I walk again on Sinesu, among shattered, blood-stained pieces of Sindar’s monument.
Nearby, one of the large, automated weapons sits, quiet and dark.
Part of the vision has come true
Wisten is dead and the monument gone, but the town survives with little damage, and we’ve driven away the hunters.
- 5Mar12: Book 3, Part3 Draft
- 25Jul11: Book 3, Part 2 Draft
- 29Apr11: Book 3, Part 1 Draft
- 15Aug10: Book 2 -- First Edit
- 17Feb10: Book 1 -- First Edit, including four new stories
- 31Aug09: The rough drafts of my first two books, Traveling Home and Echoes of War are posted. It took me just about a year.