The storm covers me, as I hover alone far above the ground, safe within my shield.
I smile with pleasure as lightning bursts all around me, every few seconds.
There’s no fear, only a feeling of kinship with the wild forces playing in the sky.
I stay in one place for a few minutes, and then fly through the storm, falling toward the ground and then rising to the clouds.
I’ve been flying for hours, but first light is almost here, and I have to go home.
The large round house sits below on a small hill at … Read more
- 5Mar12: Book 3, Part3 Draft
- 25Jul11: Book 3, Part 2 Draft
- 29Apr11: Book 3, Part 1 Draft
- 15Aug10: Book 2 -- First Edit
- 17Feb10: Book 1 -- First Edit, including four new stories
- 31Aug09: The rough drafts of my first two books, Traveling Home and Echoes of War are posted. It took me just about a year.